I realize I posted this in another thread but that was because I said I would.
Wanted to start my own thread for the progress of this. And I appreciate all the helpful tips I have gotten here thank you all.
Alright I promised pictures so here they are.
These are my masters I configured them into a room with some floor tiles below so you can see it.
You can see the basic layout. I had a lot of pieces drying as my basement suddenly decided to be a little humid.
Part of it was a bad batch of plaster I mixed up that were a little "soft" so I improveised a drying rack which I love.
I had all that strapping left over from building a shelving unit for my basement.
They are the perfect size. I then use some restaurant aluminum foil "covers" I got at SAMs club.
I cover each level and the space heater blows straight across and out the other side works like a charm although they are slightly hot when you pull them out.
My custom mold. You can see the size comparison to the HA floor tile mold next to it.